Challenge Week 2: ACL Music Festival

March21

“Here’s a spot where we could sit down!!” I yell over the deafening sound of people shouting, screaming and singing obnoxiously loud to their favorite song. We start to hurry towards our newly found spot when some random people have to take it, all of us groan in disappointment. First come, first serve I thought in my head, I mean this is ACL after all. Austin is very well known for it’s amazing music festival and this is my absolute favorite Texas event, it’s a blast!!!

One of the big reasons I love ACL is that I just find music extremely appealing. Why wouldn’t I? I mean come on, my dad taught himself how to play the guitar and my sister and I are thriving in orchestra. There is always music in our house. I personally love the violin, it is my favorite instrument. So music is a huge part of our lives. ACL really helps with our music fascination. ACL is also so diverse in it’s music and usually always has something for everyone. Music has always been with me at all times from humming during class to playing an elegant song on the beautiful violin. So if that is the case for you then come on down and visit Austin, Texas for ACL.

Secondly I love ACL for it’s liveliness. Over 200,000 people attend this festival throughout the weekend. Everyone comes with a different interest and personality but, they all share something important: their love of music. All the people that arrive here come in a good mood and go in a good mood. They will come in crazy gadgets and funky clothes, as well as diverse foods, anything at all!! This is a festival that is definitely worth all the hassle. All the colors is overwhelming as well as the amazing music. More 100 bands play at this extraordinary event. It is so spectacular!!

I love ACL and when y’all come down you will too. It is such a diverse event that you would probably not see anything just like this anywhere else. The brilliant sun shines high in the sky as the music booms over the dancing people. It is an event that is so worth to see. This is my favorite event that I have ever witnessed in Texas so far, I love it!!!!!

6 Comments to

“Challenge Week 2: ACL Music Festival”

1. March 24th, 2014 at 5:21 pm      Reply Yo papa Says:

Love ACL! So proud that you have inherited the fascination with music and music festivals. Can’t wait to find out the lineup for 2014!

2. March 26th, 2014 at 9:51 am      Reply Alicia Says:

Hey,
    It’s me Alicia and I LOVE the violin. I have been playing for 8 years now and I’m in 2 orchestras. I love music it has been a big part of my life for awhile. I’ve never heard of the ACL Music Festival before. (Probably because I don’t live in Texas I live in Florida.) It sounds really fun and I wish I could go but unfortunately I can’t. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I have some questions: How long have you been playing the violin? Can you tell me more about the ACL Music Festival? Lastly, what school do you go to?

~Alicia

3. March 26th, 2014 at 10:28 am      Reply popse Says:

Love your description of ACL – it brings back very fond memories of when y’all invited Grandy and me down for this wonderful affair which you capture so vividly in your blog. Well done! I love your writing style. Keep up that creativity flowing.

• March 27th, 2014 at 2:28 pm      Reply izadoraf612 Says:

I remember that too! I absolutely love ACL and I find it truly amazing that ACL has so many bands and people go to see that. I really do appreciate all these amazing comments. I love writing. I also find it very interesting that I only spoke in French until I arrived in Texas and now I am in Pre-AP English writing on a blog while y’all are praising me on my writing. Thank you for commenting. love y’all.

4. March 27th, 2014 at 7:31 am      Reply Grand-maman Says:

Absolutely well written. I think that your grand-papa and I are missing out on something. Music brings people together all over the world. Isn’t that great!

Grand-maman

• March 27th, 2014 at 2:21 pm      Reply izadoraf612 Says:

Thank you so much for always looking at my writing and leaving very kind comments. I miss you guys very much. Thank you for praising me on my somewhat good work. It is really amazing that people come from over the world to see all kinds of music. Thank you again. Je vous aime.

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment:

Skip to toolbar